To order inspirational photography fine art prints, send your request to: photography@JosiahFriberg.com

Friday, August 31, 2007

Sit a While and Rest - Inspirational Photography Landscape Christian Fine Art


This image was taken in my neighbor's yard in Millers Creek, NC. I like it because it reminds me to take time away from the busy week to rest and spend some quality time alone with God. As a , I believe in setting aside the as a special God-ordained day to cease from all my work in order to focus on God and spend time enjoying Him. To me, the Sabbath is a day to rest in God's goodness, enjoy His presence, and spend quality time with my family and friends as well. This image speaks volumes to me about remembering the Sabbath by keeping it holy. I don't see it as some religious legalistic rule, but rather it has become for me the favorite day of the week because I get to relax, pull away from work, focus on God, enjoy my family, and have some great fellowship with my friends. I thank God for the Sabbath, and for giving it to man to bless us in so many ways. I hope this you to take some time away from life's busy schedule to spend alone with God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The photo is definitely very peaceful and inviting.
Looks like a private spot to commune with the Lord.
Keep up the good work. JF