To order inspirational photography fine art prints, send your request to: photography@JosiahFriberg.com

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Alive Autumn Hills - Christian Landscape Inspirational Photography


This view of the hills behind my land reminds me of a prophetic word I received when I first moved to Moravian Falls from California. A complete stranger came up to me during the worship service and said, "The hills are alive with the sound of music, and you are one of the notes!" Now, when I look at this image, I think of those prophetic words that encouraged my soul. I realize that God has brought me here for a purpose, and that I have a note to sing in His glorious song. And the land that we bought will be a part of that song. Some day soon, when the timing is right and God gives us the green light, my wife and I plan to build our home on this land. We will have a 360 degree view of the surrounding mountains and hills, including this view and a view of Pores Knob and the Yadkin Valley. I hope this small piece of inspires you and causes you to praise the God of all creation who painted this scene with the colors of His autumn season brush.

No comments: