To order inspirational photography fine art prints, send your request to: photography@JosiahFriberg.com

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Thirst for Living Water - Christian Inspirational Photography by Josiah Friberg


This Christian image by of the was taken in format in my basement window with soft diffused light. The following scripture comes to mind when I look at it. Jesus was speaking to the woman at the well and said,

"Everyone who drinks of this water shall thirst again; but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life." - Jesus (John 4:13-14)

The longer I look at this , the more I see in it. It is, of course, a very symbolic image that speaks about many spiritual things related to . In this case, it makes me thirst for the water that Jesus spoke of that springs up to eternal life from within. This refers to the Holy Spirit who was later poured out on Jesus' followers, and is God's gift to everyone who believes in His Son.

No comments: