To order inspirational photography fine art prints, send your request to: photography@JosiahFriberg.com

Monday, December 17, 2007

Autumn Waterfall - Fine Art Inspirational Nature & Landscape Photography by Josiah Friberg


This is another photograph taken at , located in Wilkes County, North Carolina, where my family and I visited a gorgeous named . I was so thankful that it was during the peak fall season because I ended up capturing such a beautiful image with all of the fallen leaves. I hope that you are truly inspired by this peaceful scene. Some people prefer this vertical version of the previous photograph, so I have included it for everyone to enjoy. I'm not sure which one I like better, but I do know that both of them inspire me to slow down and enjoy the solitude of autumn.

, , and by of , North Carolina

2 comments:

myonlyphoto said...

Just saw your blog via subscription to DSM DigitalShutterMania, and decided to visit, no regrets, you have really nice photography on your blog. I spend more time focusing on single objects, however, I am itching to do landscapes as many other photographers create including you, they are beautiful. Anna :)

Lynda Lehmann said...

Simply awesome. Such scenes have so much power to inspire, and fill the cup of the soul!

Thanks for sharing it. Glad you found this gorgeous spot...

Enjoy the holidays with your family!